Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Contract Manager Job Description
We seek a Contract Manager to help our company negotiate the best price with vendors. Your duties will include sourcing new vendors and negotiating the best deals for procuring our stock and supplies. You will be responsible as a Contract Manager for making sure that all deals meet our internal policies and national regulations. The ideal individual will have previous warehouse and inventory planning experience, significant negotiating experience, and a Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Contract Manager Responsibilities
- Determine what supplies and products are needed for our operation
- Identify the best vendors possible
- Draught contracts and get signatures from all parties
- Audit our contracts and deals for compliance issues
- Negotiate agreements with venders to secure the lowest price
Contract Manager Requirements
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Inventory planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?