Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Creative Director Job Description
We are recruiting for a talented Creative Director to lead our company’s creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximise the talents of their team.
You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Help clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Lead brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Form brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
Creative Director Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template