Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Credit Analyst Job Description
We are recruiting for a Credit Analyst to manage a portfolio of clients and report to the Head of Credit. Your responsibilities will include evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
To succeed you should demonstrate sound judgment, strong analytical skills, and negotiation skills. A background in the financial industry is advantageous.
Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyse and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure deals and perform risk assessments.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Handle multiple projects and submit applications on time.
- Understand of business, economic, and industry risk.
- Financial forecasting.
- Keep abreast of financial news and trends.
- Practice due diligence.
Credit Analyst Requirements:
- Further certification may be required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template