Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Credit Controller Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to help us manage our debts. We require you to take responsibility for collecting debts from our company debtors, evaluating new credit requests, ensuring timely payments of company debts, processing invoices, maintaining the sales ledger, and providing administrative support.
To succeed as a Credit Controller, we expect you to have a good eye for detail and the ability to reconcile complex company accounts. Ultimately, a high performing Credit Controller can maximize company profits by efficiently managing its debts.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Setting up the terms of credit for new clients.
- Negotiating payment plans.
- Managing collection of all payments and debts.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
- Managing the sales ledger.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
Credit Controller Requirements:
- Previous work experience as a Credit Controller.
- Good understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template