Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Customer Assistant Job Description
Our busy office is recruiting a Customer Assistant to provide information, sell products, and answer customer questions. As a Customer Assistant, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls, identifying customer needs, responding to emails, directing callers to the appropriate teams, building relationships, and recording details of conversations and interactions. The ideal individual will be an energetic and confident communicator, familiarity with CRM systems, and have excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
Customer Assistant Responsibilities
- Field incoming calls and respond to email enquiries
- Handle customer complaints
- Sell relevant products and services
- Build customer satisfaction
- Direct calls appropriately to other departments
- Collaborate with the team and meet daily quotas
Customer Assistant Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales role
- Computer proficient with CRM experience
- Able to work as part of a team
- Multitasker with problem-solving skills and a polite telephone manner
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Accounting Roles and Responsibilities
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions