Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Our business is hiring a Customer Service Advisor to field incoming calls and assist our customer base. Working within a busy office, you will answer customer questions, resolve issues, handle complaints, and sell additional services and products. You will have an aptitude for following policies, have a confident telephone manner, and perform all tasks with customer satisfaction in mind. The perfect candidate will have previous Customer Service Advisor or sales experience, excellent communication skills, and possess good time management skills.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities
- Answer and make phone calls and respond to emails
- Resolve enquiries and complaints
- Cross-sell products and services
- Maintain customer records
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
Customer Service Advisor Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to listen, project empathy, and resolve complaints
- Able to meet sales and work quotas
- Be a team player
- Able to organise, prioritise, and multitask
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions