Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Customer Service Job Description
Our thriving company is looking to fill a position in our Customer Service team. Working in the Customer Service role, you will field inbound calls, provide information to help customers, and resolve issues and complaints. Your duties will include selling our services and products, updating call logs in our customer database, and maintaining customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be a confident and empathetic communicator and have previous experience in a sales, marketing, or customer service role.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Responding to emails and answering calls
- Maintaining call logs and customer records
- Selling services and products
- Resolving complaints
- Providing customer satisfaction
- Meeting call and sales quotas
Customer Service Requirements
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- Computer proficient
- Maths and English GCSE
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Multitasker and problem-solver
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions