1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Customer Service Supervisor Job Description
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor to support and coach our service staff to deliver exceptional customer service. Working as Customer Service Supervisor you will build a strong team and shape staff behaviours to accomplish desired results. We require you to play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes. You will maintain documentation such as correspondence and operational records and communicate promotional offers to customers.
To succeed you need to employ caution and tact in interacting with others, and be focused on customer and staff retention. Preferred candidates are able to perform to a high level of accuracy, and are meticulous and organized.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee and monitor customer service staff activities and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategies and monitor daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assist customer service staff with duties where required.
- Train and support staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Manage cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitor and authenticating returns, exchanges and voids.
- Investigate and solving customer service complaints.
- Assist with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- At least 2+ years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.