1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Customer Support Executive Job Description
We are recruiting for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. Your job will include creating policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. As Customer Support Executive you will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardised level of service is maintained for all customers.
To succeed as a Customer Support Executive, you should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be professional at all times. These skills will prove helpful when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. We expect our Customer Support Executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
Customer Support Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Oversee the customer service process.
- Resolve customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Create policies and procedures.
- Plan the training and standardisation of service delivery.
- Select and hiring new staff.
- Monitor the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conduct quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possess excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintain a pleasant working environment for your team.
Customer Support Executive Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.