Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Customer Support Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a motivated and experienced Customer Support Manager to lead our customer support department. As Customer Support Manager will be responsible for driving superior customer support to business clients through policies, procedures, and setting of goals. We expect you to be up-to-date on industry products and trends and train staff accordingly.
Suitable candidates will have proven experience working in a customer support position, show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to staff.
Customer Support Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Implement customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulate and revise customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Respond to escalated customer support issues.
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assess support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interview and hire new employees.
- Oversee and evaluate the team’s ongoing training efforts.
- Deliver performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy.
- Manage the budget of the customer support department.
Customer Support Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Customer Support Specialist, preferably within a similar environment.
- Thorough knowledge of legislation pertaining to consumer protection.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be advantageous.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- Affinity for multitasking with precision.
- Capacity to accept and utilise constructive criticism.
- Alignment with our company’s values.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template