Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Dental Technician Job Description
We are searching for a Dental Technician to join our busy prosthetics team. Your responsibilities will include creating various prosthetics for our customers, including crowns, bridges, and dentures. You will cooperate and work closely with the dentists to find the right solution for the patient, use CAD software and different plastering techniques to make the final prosthetic. The candidate will have an eye for detail and accuracy, recognising that mistakes can impact patients. A history of working in a dentistry environment is vital, and ceramics manufacturing experience is highly beneficial.
Dental Technician Responsibilities
- Take moulds to make models of patients’ teeth
- Craft dentures, crowns, and other prostheses
- Communicate with the dentist to determine what they need
- Document your activities and specifications of your prostheses
Dental Technician Requirements
- Certificate from a recognised training programme is preferred
- CAD software experience
- Collaboration skills and attention to detail
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template