1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Disc Jockey Job Description
We are recruiting for a Disc Jockey to work on our show and engage with our listeners. As a DJ, you will be responsible for connecting with listeners, arranging playlists, presenting commercials, performing interviews, taking music requests, and generating interest in the show. You will also be required to MC public events, do promotions, perform, and do meet and greets.
To succeed as a Disc Jockey, you should have a charisma, a passion for music and the ability to connect with people all types of people.
Disc Jockey Responsibilities:
- Review weekly and daily playlist.
- Ensure music and commercials are played on schedule.
- Introduce weather, traffic, and news presenters.
- Take music requests and engaging with listeners.
- Respond to social media interactions.
- Present and run competitions.
- Interview guests.
- Present sponsored live events.
- Mix and playing music at sponsored events.
- Present live on-air advertisements.
Disc Jockey Requirements:
- Previous experience as a DJ.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of modern music trends.
- Good presenting skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of current affairs and world news.
- Ability to empathise with listeners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Radio Journalism or similar field.