Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Draughtsman Job Description
We are searching for a Draughtsman to work in our commercial construction company. Your duties will include creating technical drawings using AutoCAD and other computer software. The detailed drawings you produce will be used by the building projects team and include foundational details, schedules, and materials. You will collaborate with architects and engineers and make adjustments based on their advice. You will have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or draughting.
- Use computer-aided design software to create 2D and 3D technical drawings
- Calculate dimensions and material requirements
- Edit technical draughts based on the recommendations of project engineers and architects
- Outline the project’s construction process on the technical drawings
- Three years of minimum experience with AutoCAD software
- Experience with SolidWorks software preferred
- Maths skills and attention to detail
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in draughting or engineering
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?