Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Duty Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for hardworking, dependable Duty Manager to perform night-time and weekend supervisory tasks at our established facility. The Duty Manager should schedule employees’ shifts, delegate pertinent duties, and enforce our facility’s policies. You should also strive to inhibit security breaches.
To ensure success as a Duty Manager, you should commit to furthering our establishment’s marketability by issuing memorable guest support. Ultimately, a fantastic Duty Manager will utilise their brilliant coordination techniques to encourage our facility’s efficiency.
Duty Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling shifts and disseminating this data.
- Directing and assessing workflow periodically.
- Ensuring the observance of stipulated budgets.
- Furnishing guests with practical aid, as needed.
- Resolving notable disagreements between staff.
- Addressing rule violations committed by guests.
- Instituting suitable disciplinary measures upon employees’ misconduct.
- Strengthening our fully-functioning security measures and conceptualising new procedures.
Duty Manager Requirements:
- Possession of a Management, Training and Development, or adjacent qualification is ideal.
- Experience as a reliable Duty Manager.
- Proficient in mainstream scheduling solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Brilliant supervision, motivational, and task delegation abilities.
- Refined coordination techniques.
- Willingness to work night and at the weekends.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?