Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Environmental Scientist Job Description
We are searching for an Environmental Scientist to carry out research and analyse data, assessing, controlling, and mitigating environmental problems. This role is vital. As an Environmental Scientist, you will increase our understanding of problems such as human pollution, plant disease, deforestation, and various factors that affect human health and living species. The ideal candidate will have a geology, chemistry, or biology background with experience in occupational hygiene, environmental consulting, and safety, and health management.
Environmental Scientist Responsibilities
- Offer high-level scientific support for environmental risk projects
- Conduct threat and impact analyses and examine scientific data
- Collect and analyse water, soil, air, and other samples from different sites, such as polluted land and groundwater systems
- Produce reports, presentations, and research papers of your findings
- Create environmental plans for construction projects and government departments
Environmental Scientist Requirements
- Knowledge of different sampling techniques and equipment
- Experience performing environmental reporting and surveying
- Experience working as a research assistant, lab technician, or field analyst
- Strong technical writing & analytical skills
- Keen understanding of local and national regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?