Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Equipment Engineer Job Description
We are searching for an Equipment Engineer to join our team and design and maintain manufacturing equipment. Your responsibilities will include initial draughting designs using CAD software to create pieces of equipment. As an Equipment Engineer, you will teach staff to use the equipment and troubleshoot problems that arise. The perfect candidate will already have several years of practical engineering experience within our industry, designing similar equipment. You will also hold a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
Equipment Engineer Responsibilities
- Draught equipment designs
- Train staff on the correct use of equipment
- Troubleshoot issues and maintain the equipment
- Oversee the manufacturing of your design
Equipment Engineer Requirements
- Three years of engineering experience
- Proficiency with CAD software
- Strong skills in mechanical troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template