1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Equity Research Associate Job Description
We are recruiting for an Equity Research Associate to assist our company analysing market performance and identifying sound and viable investment opportunities. Working as an Equity Research Associate you will guide clients and fund managers, analyse investment securities, collate financial data, predict profits and losses, interpret company statistics, network, design investment strategies, analyse market trends, update earnings’ reports, engage with portfolio managers, develop screening tools and assist senior analysts with ad-hoc duties.
We require that suitable candidates must possess excellent communication skills, extensive knowledge of investment strategies, strong analytical skills, and working knowledge of specialised investment software. Ultimately, the exceptional Equity Research Associate should provide firm investment recommendations, generate new business, monitor financial security, perform in-depth investment research and analysis, increase profits, generate reports, and keep ahead of industry trends.
Equity Research Associate Responsibilities:
- Creating financial modelling charts.
- Providing investment recommendations.
- Researching and analysing securities data.
- Assisting senior analysts with investment research.
- Evaluating potential equity investments.
- Meeting and interviewing managers, executives, and suppliers.
- Generating reports.
- Simplifying dense and complex financial data.
- Compiling financial statement analysis.
- Monitoring market systems and performance.
Equity Research Associate Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of stocks, bonds, and index funds.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with trade jargon.
- Strong research abilities.
- Understanding of foreign financial markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Statistics.
- Proficiency in data mining software.