Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Events Assistant Job Description
We are searching for an organised and meticulous Events Assistant to support our events, marketing team. Your duties will include researching and booking venues, organising and reviewing vendor contracts, and completing all safety and regulatory documents. Your responsibilities will consist of ensuring events run smoothly, supplies are delivered on time, and help put up and take down decorations. The ideal Events Assistant will be a team player and have some event planning experience.
Events Assistant Responsibilities
- Research vendors and venues for each type of event
- Organise event documentation
- Organise and review vendor contracts
- Assist in setting up and tearing down of events
Events Assistant Requirements
- One year of relevant professional experience preferred
- Able to multitask and solve problems
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Valid driver’s licence and dependable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template