Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for an organised Executive Administrative Assistant to perform administrative tasks such as greeting visitors to the office, making travel arrangements for executives and responding to emails or phone calls.
To succeed working as an Executive Administrative Assistant you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks within set deadlines. A good Executive Administrative Assistant has excellent computer skills and a well-presented appearance.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors to the office.
- Respond to emails.
- Answer phone calls.
- Manage the executive calendar.
- Schedule meetings for executives.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Ordering office supplies.
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Professional appearance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?