Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Executive Producer Job Description
We are recruiting for a highly organised Executive Producer who has extensive entertainment experience and this person must know how to bring to life a creative vision. You will be responsible for recruiting and interviewing, managing the daily affairs of cast and crew and cultivating a working environment that meets the needs of a long-term, collaborative project, among other duties.
Executive Producers will be skilled negotiators and should possess strong business and marketing skills to manage a production’s commercial elements.
Executive Producer Responsibilities:
- Secure funding for production.
- Recruit the appropriate staff.
- Manage the daily affairs of cast and crew.
- Manage the production through from conception to final cut.
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest quality.
- Outline a budget and working within its limitations.
- Comply with industry and union regulations.
- Outline a long-term working timeline.
- Approve all decisions on props, sets, scheduling changes, etc.
- Resolve internal conflict during production.
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of the product.
Executive Producer Requirements:
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Experience in film, television, radio or journalism.
- Comfortable with delegation.
- Good multitasking ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Business and marketing mindset.
- Degree in Film, Television or related field preferable.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template