Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
External Auditor Job Description
We are recruiting for an External Auditor to examine the financial statements of the organisation and provide feedback. The responsibilities of External Auditors include planning effective auditing processes, performing audits and reporting back on findings.
To be successful as an External Auditor, you should have excellent knowledge of auditing principles, be analytical, and have good communication skills. Ultimately, an External Auditor should be able to make informed and rational decisions, be objective, and be detail orientated.
External Auditor Responsibilities:
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Performing audits for other departments, as needed.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
External Auditor Requirements:
- Previous experience as an External Auditor.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting on finances.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in ERP software.
- Good decision-making abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Professional and trustworthy.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template