Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Facilities Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a multi-skilled Facilities Manager who can balance technical maintenance with good people skills. As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for creating a suitable working environment, ensuring facilities are always clean and installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure, among other duties.
To succeed as a Facilities Manager you need to be able to attend multiple concerns involving both workers and their working environment, requiring good organisational and multitasking ability.
Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
- Foster a professional working environment.
- Inspect and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Manage janitorial duties.
- Ensure adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertake building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensure facilities are always clean.
- Install and managing air conditioning services.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Manage waste disposal systems.
- Ensure a constant security presence.
- Install and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Manage parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Oversee refurbishments and renovations.
Facilities Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years in facilities management.
- Project management skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template