Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Fashion Director Job Description
We are recruiting for a talented and ambitious Fashion Director. As the director, you will lead the entire department to ensure all operations run effectively and efficiently.
You will take charge of directing photo shoots, coordinating brand marketing campaigns, creating detailed design plans, and evaluating the latest fashion trends. In addition to having a talent for fashion, the ideal candidate will be highly creative with excellent leadership and communication skills.
Fashion Director Responsibilities:
- Develop well-organised fashion design and create new concepts.
- Coordinate the advertising and marketing departments to create effective strategies.
- Remain up-to-date with the recent trends in the fashion industry.
- Generate concepts for photo shoots, hire suitable models, and book the photographer, location, and clothing.
- Observe fashion publications and schedule meetings with designers to stay informed on trends.
- Assess the possible success of different clothing lines.
- Select outfits and accessories for promotional marketing purposes.
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with management and clients to help them select the proper inventory purchases.
Fashion Director Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar or creative role.
- Outstanding planning and project management abilities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Creative eye for design, copy, and fashion.
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or relevant field is preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template