Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Field Marketing Manager Job Description
We are searching for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will oversee the marketing team, as they carry out brand promotion activities at conferences, tradeshows, and retail stores. As a Field Marketing Manager, your duties will include employing and training staff, implementing marketing campaigns on social media, and conducting performance and market analysis. Our ideal candidate will be able to generate leads, plan marketing activities, have several years of Field Marketing Manager experience, and hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
Field Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Hire and train members of the marketing team
- Schedule employees to attend retail stores, trade shows, and canvassing events
- Implement digital and physical marketing campaigns
- Generate leads for sales representatives
- Conduct market and campaign performance analysis
Field Marketing Manager Requirements
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Marketing experience
- Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template