Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Finance Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to support our financial department. As Finance Assistant the responsibilities will include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
To be succeed as a Finance Assistant, you should have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good organisational skills, and working knowledge of accounting software. Ultimately, a top-notch Finance Assistant should have integrity, excellent mathematical skills, and an understanding of data privacy standards.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage and Oversee client accounts.
- Process and prepare financial statements.
- Create, send and following up on invoices.
- Collect and review data for reports.
- Review and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Report discrepancies.
- Prepare payments for employees.
- Suggest improvements on accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
Finance Assistant Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?