Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Finance Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Finance Manager and require this person to have excellent organisational and analytical skills. As a Finance Managers we expect you to be detail oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills and an investigative nature.
To succeed as a Finance Manager, you should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency and profitability of an organisation. Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with a superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
Finance Managers Responsibilities:
- Plan, organise and execute financial tasks and projects of the organisation.
- Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organisation.
- Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimise cost and maximise operational profit.
- Create strategies on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Sensibly make investments on assets that maximise returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organisation.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Evaluate financial performance of the organisation and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organisation.
Finance Manager Requirements:
- 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and other financial planning software.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related
- Certified Public Accountant
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template