1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Financial Accountant Job Description
We are recruiting for an industrious Financial Accountant to be responsible for supporting decision-making and overseeing of financial information. The Financial Accountant’s responsibilities include producing budgets, overseeing tax payments, and conducting internal audits.
To expect our Financial Accountant to have an Accounting degree and experience as an Accountant. Ultimately, you will be competent in financial principles and ensure the organisation complies with the financial regulations.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Previous experience in an Accounting or Finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.
- Accounting or Finance degree.