Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Financial Accountant Job Description
We are recruiting for an industrious Financial Accountant to be responsible for supporting decision-making and overseeing of financial information. The Financial Accountant’s responsibilities include producing budgets, overseeing tax payments, and conducting internal audits.
To expect our Financial Accountant to have an Accounting degree and experience as an Accountant. Ultimately, you will be competent in financial principles and ensure the organisation complies with the financial regulations.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Previous experience in an Accounting or Finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.
- Accounting or Finance degree.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?