1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Financial Advisor Job Description
We are recruiting for a financial advisor to join our company. You will work with clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To succeed in this role you should already have the appropriate licenses and a deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
- Working with to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Helping clients with questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising clients on strategies in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analysing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
Financial Advisor Requirements:
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Life and health license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual fund, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field.