Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Financial Controller Job Description
We are recruiting for a Financial Controller to manage and improve our company’s financial performance and you will also manage and direct our accounting operations. Your tasks will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
We expect you to be results-driven and confident and your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency will help our company maintain positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organisational targets and developing financial plans that support our strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organised, and have excellent leadership skills. The noteworthy Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analysing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
Financial Controller Requirements:
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template