Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Financial Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Financial Manager to analyse market trends and various business opportunities from a financial perspective. To succeed in this role, you should have an analytical capabilities and a keen understanding of how a business works.
Financial Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business process.
- Analyse market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Aid management in financial decisions.
- Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
Financial Manager Requirements:
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?