Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Financial Planner Job Description
We are recruiting for professional Financial Planner to join our finance department. We require a self-motivated individual that will ensure our clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. Working as a Financial Planner you will be responsible for managing our client’s finances, acting as a trusted advisor in areas such as investments, savings, and debt management.
In addition, you should be highly-analytical and customer-oriented. The ideal candidate will be a qualified professional who has experience in providing effective financial advice to a variety of individuals and businesses.
Financial Planner Responsibilities:
- Evaluate clients’ financial documents including their income, expenses, and liabilities.
- Create strategic financial plans and budgets for clients.
- Offer support and guidance in financial, insurance and investment planning.
- Prepare financial and business analysis reports.
- Monitor clients’ needs and adjust their financial plans accordingly.
- Present and market financial products and services.
- Find potential clients and foster long-lasting relationships.
- Ensure you stay updated on the latest regulations, practices and financial products.
Financial Planner Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Aptitude to analyze large amounts of financial data and comply with regulations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template