Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Financial Service Sales Job Description
We are recruiting for a highly driven Financial Service Sales person who will buy and sell securities on the company’s behalf. As a Financial Service Salesperson your responsibilities include analysing short-term economic trends, assessing the risks of securities, and informing the relevant departments of recent trends as well as the face value of securities. You should also be able to evaluate the performance of trading strategies to assess whether they need to be implemented.
To succeed you should have in-depth knowledge of financial markets. A high performing Financial Service Sales candidates will make accurate judgment calls in respect of buying and selling securities.
Financial Service Sales Responsibilities:
- Buy and sell securities on behalf of the company.
- Execute effective trading strategies.
- Evaluate trading algorithms.
- Work with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies.
- Report each day’s profit and loss.
- Monitor portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
- Keep abreast with changes in the financial market.
- Assist the company to attract new clients by maintaining and enhancing marketing materials.
Financial Service Sales Requirements:
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven trading experience.
- Work well under stress.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to work long hours in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?