Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Foreman Job Description
We are recruiting for a Foreman with excellent time management skills to manage construction sites and ensure that schedules are adhered to. The Foreman would be working closely with property owners and tenants to gauge their needs and adjust work orders as needed.
To be succeed as a Foreman you must have excellent leadership skills and experience with project management. A suitable Foreman can delegate tasks to workers to ensure that deadlines are met and safety standards are adhered to.
- Create and maintain construction schedules.
- Hire and manage staff.
- Liaise with property owners and tenants.
- Order materials as needed.
- Ensure that projects remain within the allotted budget.
- Ensure that safety protocols are followed.
- Prior experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience with construction.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template