Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Front of House Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Front of House Manager to oversee our restaurant’s service side operations. Your responsibilities will include hiring and training busters, servers, and hosts. You will set schedules and maintain a smooth running front-of-house. As a Front of House Manager, your duties will include driving customer satisfaction by ensuring staff offer excellent customer service. You will also facilitate communication between the kitchen and servers. You will have at least three years of restaurant experience, preferably including time in a managerial or supervisory role.
Front of House Manager Responsibilities
- Hire and train front-of-house staff
- Create and maintain shift schedules
- Oversee the FOH day-to-day operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction by quickly resolve any issues
- Facilitate efficient communication between front and back-of-house
Front of House Manager Requirements
- Three years of restaurant experience
- Supervisory or managerial experience
- Strong leadership skills and communication abilities
- GAED certificate
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?