Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Fundraising Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Fundraising Manager with excellent leadership skills and remarkable networking skills.
As Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for building good relationships with prospective donors and clients across multiple sectors, communicating with the broader public and internal teams, delegating tasks, and drawing up plans to ensure annual targets are met.
Suitable candidates will be well organised, proactive and have the ability to inspire those around you.
To succeed as a Fundraising Manager, you should stay informed on marketing strategies and be comfortable doing research on different sectors. A great Fundraising Manager should have sharp public speaking skills and be able to deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
Fundraising Manager Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on fundraising opportunities.
- Write, submitting and uploading press releases as required.
- Write funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
- Prepare quarterly budgets.
- Being innovative and think of new ways to raise awareness.
- Implementing a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Organising and attending non-profit events and networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing good relationships with staff, members of the public, and the media.
Fundraising Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of fundraising experience.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing also acceptable.
- Sound knowledge of the charity sector.
- Experience managing a team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Fundraising, or any related field (preferably a Master’s degree).
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template