Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Funeral Service Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Funeral Service Manager and would like for this person to ensure the gainful management of our business. The Funeral Service Manager should discern clients’ wishes, advise on suitable funeral-related offerings and delegate all pertinent activities. You should also issue substantial hands-on support throughout menial and highly specialised undertakings.
To ensure success as a Funeral Service Manager, you should be able to coordinate exceptionally intricate, laborious tasks with accuracy. Ultimately, a remarkable Funeral Service Manager will be mindful of death-related cultural norms.
Funeral Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Procure pertinent, high-quality stock from ethical vendors.
- Establish fair pricing, marketing, and employment-related norms.
- Discern appropriate offerings contingent on each family’s requirements.
- Exercise additional discretion to safeguard distraught clients.
- Draft funeral-related plans and delegating components thereof.
- Offer culturally congruent grief counselling.
- Ensure adherence to death-related legislation.
Funeral Service Manager Requirements:
- Experience as a Funeral Service Manager.
- Receipt of Business-related accolades is advantageous.
- Polished supervisory, delegation, and problem-solving techniques.
- Capacity to furnish families with unobtrusive guidance.
- Strong counselling abilities, with thoughtful consideration for the parameters of non-licensed practices.
- Ability to uncover complicated grief.
- Well-honed referral abilities.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?
- Writing better job descriptions in 2021