Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Game Developer Job Description
Our business is looking for a Game Developer to join our team. In this role, you will work with our game design team throughout the design cycle, utilising the Agile approach to manage projects and stay on schedule. You will also perform quality testing to ensure there are no issues with the interface design or other components of the game before release. Our ideal candidate is a passionate video game player with experience using Unity or Unreal game engines for software development.
Game Developer Responsibilities
- Use game engines to build video games and content
- Write and debug software code
- Collaborate with other developers and designers
- Perform QA testing
Game Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science
- Experience using game engine environments for software development
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile software development
- Familiarity with programming languages, such as C#, C++, and Objective-C
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?