Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Greeter Job Description
We are seeking an outgoing and friendly Greeter for our car dealership. Your duties will include greeting individuals as they arrive at our showroom and lot, answering their basic questions, and directing them towards the appropriate salesperson. You will encourage customers to purchase their next car from our dealership by informing them of our promotions. The Greeter position is a customer service role, but you will be an integral part of the sales process, creating a welcoming environment for each potential car buyer.
- Greet guests as they arrive
- Give information on current sales and promotions
- Provide guidance or direct visitors to the appropriate salesperson
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Help maintain a tidy, welcoming environment
- Keep track of guest numbers each day
- Assist with administrative tasks and telephone answering
- Notify security personnel or floor managers of potential issues
- Customer service experience preferred
- An understanding of how our vehicles differ from our main competitors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer aptitude
- Friendly attitude
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?