Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Healthcare Administrator Job Description
We are recruiting for a qualified Healthcare Administrator to manage our clinical and administrative procedures.
Working as our Healthcare Administrator, you will be responsible for creating employee work schedules, monitoring budgets, maintaining patient records, and ensuring compliance with state laws and regulations.
To succeed in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminologies. Suitable candidates will be professional and courteous, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Healthcare Administrator Responsibilities:
- Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings.
- Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock.
- Inform employees of new policies and other changes.
- Develop work schedules for all employees.
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify their issues and needs.
- Respond to questions from doctors, nurses, and patients in a timely manner.
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date.
- Keep records of all expenses and recommend techniques to reduce costs.
- Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
Healthcare Administrator Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospital administration position.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminology.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solver with good time-management abilities.
- Proven experience with administrative and accounting processes is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template