Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Hospital Registrar Job Description
We are recruiting for a focused and detail-oriented Hospital Registrar to receive patients, collect their information and record this information on the hospital computer system. Hospital Registrars are also responsible for answering phone calls and routing calls to the appropriate number.
To be succeed as a Hospital Registrar you must be friendly and have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. A good Hospital Registrar is able to keep patient information confidential and be professional and cordial with patients at all times.
Hospital Registrar Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and redirect calls to the appropriate individual.
- Greet patients.
- Record patient information.
- Digitise patient information.
- Collect patient payment information and check that it is valid.
- Validate medical insurance coverage.
- File patient records.
Hospital Registrar Requirements:
- Friendly disposition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional computer literacy levels.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Experience with administrative work would be advantageous.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?