Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Hotel Receptionist Job Description
We are looking for a highly organised Hotel Receptionist to welcome guests to our hotel. Your responsibilities will include making reservations, attending to guest’s needs, and answering their questions. Our ideal individual will be passionate about ensuring a superb guest experience and achieving maximum satisfaction. You will strive to create a lasting impression that maintains the excellent image of our hotel.
Hotel Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet hotel guests and answer questions or concerns
- Maintain an orderly front desk
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Use multi-line phone systems and computer programs
- Maintain guest records and take reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping duties
- Contact staff to resolve problems when challenges arise, ensuring the guest’s comfort
Hotel Receptionist Requirements
- Resort Receptionist
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant computer software
- A proactive approach to resolving issues that arise
- Highly organised
- Multitask and prioritise work under pressure
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?