Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Insurance Advisor Job Description
We are looking for a result-driven Insurance Advisor to be responsible for providing financial advice to clients on retirement planning, investing for the future, saving for education, and life insurance protection. The Insurance Advisor will generate leads, meet with clients, complete a financial needs analysis, and present them with customised financial proposals. You should thereafter discuss and market insurance options that suit their needs.
To succeed as an Insurance Advisor, you should keep informed with the latest products and benefits and inform clients of these offerings. A high performing Insurance Advisor should offer specialised guidance and advice on areas of concern and empower people to live better lives.
Insurance Advisor Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients.
- Offer financial guidance and advice.
- Complete financial needs analysis.
- Create and explaining customised plans.
- Utilise knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assess clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyse clients’ risk.
- Encourage clients to invest for the future.
Insurance Advisor Requirements:
- CFP Certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- Compliance according to state regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?
- Writing better job descriptions in 2021