Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Interpreter Job Description
We are actively searching for a multilingual and experienced Interpreter to translate text and conversations. As Interpreter you will be responsible for the accurate translation of documents and emails. We also require you to attend meetings in which need your support and expertise.
To be a successful Interpreter you should be able to think quickly and have a firm understanding of the field in which you will be translating. An excellent Interpreter should be able to translate information that is contextually accurate.
We would like to work well with people from all cultures and background, you will be energetic, driven and have great attention to detail.
- Provide accurate translations of texts.
- Attend meetings to translate discussions.
- Continually take language fluency assessments to certify fluency.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that translations are true to the original meaning.
- Must be fluent in at least two languages, ideally 3+
- Proof of language fluency.
- Must have prior experience doing translations.
- Language qualifications
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?