1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Investment Banker Job Description
We are recruiting for a qualified Investment Banker to join our dynamic team. In this role, your goal will be to evaluate companies and assist clients in building capital. Working as an Investment Banker, you will be responsible for managing mergers, implementing financial models, and preparing legal and financial records.
We expect candidates to have experience in managing mergers and selling financial products for corporate and government clients. In addition, we would like you to be an excellent communicator and ideal candidates will also possess high-grade quantitative and analytical skills.
Investment Banker Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Supervise IPOs and private equity settlements.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
Investment Banker Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an investment banker.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field.