Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
IT Support Job Description
We have an opening for a professional to join our IT support team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the IT systems and networks for our organisation. You will be tasked with solving technical problems and collaborating with team members across various departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
IT Support Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Create accounts for new users and assist login problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software or hardware issues.
- Guide colleagues or clients through the process to resolve technical problems.
- Maintain procedures that provide technical support to the entire organisation.
- Analyse logs to spot trends and potential issues.
- Manage the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Participate in meetings to advise on technical requirements.
- Test, evaluate and research decisions about new technology for the business.
IT Support Requirements
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related.
- Working knowledge of a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical role.
- Willingness to solve complicated issues and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritise projects.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?