Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Job Coach Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Job Coach to help people find suitable job openings and career advancement opportunities. Working as a Job Coach your responsibilities will include helping clients to prepare for job interviews, recommending effective job search techniques and working with clients to enhance their job skills. You should also be able to address any concerns employers may have regarding the hiring of clients with disabilities.
To be successful you should be knowledgeable of different career paths and committed to helping clients achieve their employment-related objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Job Coach should be able to build rapport with clients and demonstrate excellent organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Job Coach Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing effective coaching strategies to help clients overcome employment-related challenges.
- Identifying clients’ strengths and advising them on how to use those strengths to secure employment or excel in their chosen career path.
- Providing information on suitable career paths based on clients’ skills, qualifications, interests, and experience.
- Conducting tests to assess clients’ skills and abilities and providing feedback on test results.
- Reviewing clients’ resumes and suggesting improvements as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records of clients’ progress.
- Liaising with employers to identify possible job opportunities for clients with disabilities.
- Teaching clients with disabilities how to use job-related tools, instruments, and equipment correctly.
Job Coach Requirements:
- Proven experience working as a Job Coach.
- Sound knowledge of different jobs and career paths.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent research, organisational, and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or related field is preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?