Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Key Holder Job Description
We are looking for a reliable Key Holder. As Key Holder you are responsible for ensuring that the store is clean and organised, you take charge in assisting cashiers in periods of high customer volume and manage the alarm system, including setting and disarming it, among other duties.
The Key Holder will need to be the first person at the store and the last one to leave, requiring a high level of conscientiousness and responsibility.
Key Holder Responsibilities:
- Open the store/shop and begin preparations for the day.
- Leave the workplace late to close.
- Assist and support with customer service.
- Ensure that the store is clean and organised.
- Manage the alarm system, including setting and disarming it.
- Make sure that the security system is in working order.
- Assist cashiers in periods of high customer volume.
- Supervise the cleaning and delivery staff and oversee them outside of business hours.
- Identify problems with working conditions.
- Work with management.
- Offer support and training to new employees.
- Perform product demonstrations to customers.
- Assume managerial responsibilities in the event of management absentees.
- Respond to emails and phone calls.
Key Holder Requirements:
- Retail experience.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Presentable demeanour and friendly nature.
- Diligent, hardworking, and responsible attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?