Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Labourer Job Description
Our construction and renovation firm is seeking a Labourer to join our tradespeople onsite. In this role, you will perform manual handling duties, including unloading materials, preparing the job site, and digging trenches. Your responsibilities will also include cleaning machinery and equipment, using power tools, erecting scaffolding, and working with painters and decorators. The ideal individual will be physically fit, have good hand-eye coordination, and have excellent team working skills.
- Unloading building materials and equipment
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Erecting scaffolding
- Using power tools, including grinders and drills
- Assisting qualified tradespeople
- Erecting warning signs and safety barriers
- High level of physical fitness
- Good practical skills
- Familiarity with tools and machines
- Previous labourer or handyman experience
- Able to follow health and safety guidelines
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions