Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Landscaper Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Landscaper to join our team. You must be knowledgeable in the operation of lawn maintenance equipment, such as lawnmowers and trimmers, and understand how to water, fertilise, and care for decorative shrubs and plants. We work to keep our clients’ exterior looking beautiful but also safe, so you will work in various types of weather conditions and performs maintenance duties to ensure employee safety during inclement weather.
- Mow grass, prune trees and shrubs and carry out other general garden maintenance
- Treat lawn and other areas with pesticides to remove harmful insects
- Maintain the existing landscaping design and ensure plant survival
- Plant new flowers, bushes, plants, and decorative shrubs
- Rake fallen leaves and remove garden debris
- Oversee maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape features, and walkways
- Properly store and handle all equipment
- Oversee maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, and hardscape walkways
- At least 18 years old
- Previous experience in landscaping a plus
- Able to stand, bend, and squat for extended periods and lift up to 40 pounds
- Knowledgable in garden maintenance equipment, such as lawnmowers, trimmers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers
- Must pass background cheque and drug test
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template