Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Lawyer Job Description
Our company is seeking a Lawyer to join our legal team. In this role, you will represent our companies and clients, offer legal advice, prepare legal documents, ensure compliance, and liaise with other legal professionals. The ideal candidate will have a law degree and have completed their period of recognised training. Individuals registered with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives are preferred.
- Offering legal advice
- Preparing legal documents
- Ensuring law compliance
- Researching cases and legislation
- Representing the company and clients
- Liaising with legal professionals
- Law degree or equivalent qualification
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives registered
- Experience as a Lawyer or providing legal advice
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Organised and accurate
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Accounting Roles and Responsibilities
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions